Sunday, February 23, 2014

Soundwave Festival - A photo diary

Well Folks,

The dust has settled on yet another great Soundwave Festival. A day-long festival catering solely for the metal and punk fans out there. I have to admit that it is my favourite festival Down Under and I look forward to it every year.

Yes, OK, Megadeth, Stone Temple Pilots and Newsted all cancelled but there were still plenty of other highlights to be had along the way. I started to take a photo of each band that I went to see but then one of two things happened:

I got drunk
The battery in my phone went dead

Both of which means you are all saved gratuitous close ups of Alice in Chains, Rob Zombie, Devildriver, Ill Nino and Greenday.

Than your lucky stars!

MUSHROOMHEAD

FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH 

THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER

DEFILED

UPON A BURNING BODY

VIDEO CLIP OF UPON A BURNING BODY

TESTAMENT

THE LIVING END

AFI

GWAR

MY NEW FAVOURITE BAND, VOLBEAT

 CLUTCH

PENNYWISE 

A GREAT BAND FROM BACK HOME, STIFF LITTLE FINGERS

THIS PHOTO DIARY WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE THREE STOOGES

PEACE OUT

No comments:

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE OF BELGIUM

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE OF BELGIUM I have seen the Noel Gallagher comments on the city of Brussels and how boring it is and I...